Tell me something funny pleeeaassee before I die of boredom.

A story about your kid, spouse, you, pregnancy, sex, whatever! Something funny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my grandfather got in to the united states this way the border patrol told him that he had to use a sentance with red yellow and green. so the next day he came back and told them he was ready for this sentance to get into the united states. here is waht he said. I was reding the news paper and then the phone rang and I said yellow and now may i have my green card please
    Anonymous

• well i posted these earlier so i don't know if you read them or not.. but my hubby knows a guy at work that dated this girl that didn't want to have sex til she was married.. well they got married.. but still no sex.. after a few weeks he asked his wife what the deal was. Then she admitted she was a lesbian and she wanted a divorce. That guy then took and delivered EVERY wedding present he had recieved back to the people ( i forgot to add that part earlier) but i thought it was funny. heres another one..
    This guy was dating this girl and she would only go down on him. No sex, no nothing down there on her. SO after a few months this guy asked what was up with this? Well turns out it was really a guy also!!! LOL
    True stories.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• here is something else my best friend died laughing.. you might not you might just be grossed out.. and you might have to know me to laugh but anyways heres another go..
    so my hubby (bf at the time) begggged me to swallow (i don't know what it is with guys and swallowing!!) But so i agreed. This was my first time ever getting that crap in my mouth... so he went in my mouth... and it was the most disgusting thing ever (i have a bad gag reflex but no i didn't throw up) and i just spit it right back out ALL over his shirt before i even knew i did it and i just kept spitting and spitting.. he was pissed haha.. =]
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• one time.. me and my two best friends were together. we were on keiths bed. well our thing that like to do when were together is eat oreos. So we were sitting on his bed and got the oreos and milk out.. and i started to pour the milk... well keith was flipping out about us not spilling the milk! so we filled up our cups and we start talking about something and were eating our oreos and stuff.. well we started laughing about something and the milk was about to spill... well keith was FLIPPING OUT.. and we were just laughing harder.. well my milk started spilling and bethany was CRACKING UP... then hers spilled and he's still flipping out... well we were laughing so hard.. bethany was like OMG I JUST STARTED TO PEE MY PANTS.. and at the same time i did too... we seriously BOTH peed on his bed.... psshht and he was worried about us spilling milk =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• [look how bored i am!! LOL] i'm done now hope you enjoyed
    krazyash023

• I am laughing at my SO right now he is playing the P3 and getting his but kicked and keeps saying so so so I beat you last time lol...he can not stand defeat last time does not count now silly he thinks he is god to P3 lol yeah right

Anonymous

• lol! Thanks
    Anonymous

• When I play Halo on Xbox Live my mouth gets really colorful. My husband and I went to my friend Shannon's house to play Halo with her husband and of course, my mouth started going. Later that night their 3 year old daughter was told to get in the bath by her dad and she screamed "I don't want to you cocksucker!!"
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• lol thats to funny MarlyeGril
    sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lol I have a cum story. I LOVE to swallow. Doesn't bother me at all. But I gave my husband a blow job one night and when he was cumming I did something with my mouth and it made the funniest fucking noise ever. Kind of a slurping, suck, fart kind of noise and I started laughing and spit it all over his stomach while he proceeded to finish cumminng on his face.. Lol yeah... I was in big trouble.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008