The power of the aloe plant.......

Last night I grabbed a pan by the handle after I carefully took it out with a rag so I would not get burn, then as I went to serve the food, I grabbed the handle with my bare hand! needless to say it hurt like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! immediately I grabbed a leave from my aloe plant and started spreading it on. I spend a horrible night, not being able to sleep much, but this morning I woke up with a non blistered hand, I was amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!this plant is amazing! Anyone else with experience with aloe?

Asked by older at 10:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I totally agree. When I was a child, I was walking on the counter top trying to get to my Flintstones vitamins. As I was going, I stepped on the top of the stove (that had apparently just been used) and burnt the crap out of my foot. My grandma ran to her aloe garden, grabbed a piece, rubbed it on my foot and my foot healed so quick. It felt like magic when I was a kid. Still remember that, crazy!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yeah fire, something magical about it alright!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• works great on sunburns to! the only thing i hate, is it turns your skin a slight green color lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011