What are your plans for today?

I have laundry, lunches and dinner plans. I will pick my dd up from school and ds later at the bus stop. I will wipe bums and change diapers and possibly go for a walk, I'm breastfeeding so that will happen too but right now I'm feeling kinda silly and I think I'll go and bug dh. He bugs me a lot and seems to enjoy it so I think I'll give it a try!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Right now I am sitting in a hospital waiting room waiting for my induction. I called in the morning to make sure everything was still " a go" and they said everything was fine. 5 minutes before we get to the hospital, they said they are admitting 2 ladies and will "work me in when they can". GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME. I am not leaving here without a baby. I am a week overdue, and ready to snap.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I have a bunch of work to get done before school is out for the summer next week. Then there is grocery shopping and making dinner. Hoping to have a lunch date with DH before the kids are out for the summer. A nap might be nice too, doubt that will happen. PIck up the kids at 2:50.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Girls Day Out!
    lunch and shopping with my cuz Amanda

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Getting groceries, with three kids (sigh)
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I had plans with my cousin to get together at the playground with the kids but she informed me earlier that something came up.

SO just informed me that the speedway next to his work is having a monster truck show all weekend I wanna go but we really really cant afford to do it but it only comes once a year! I've never seen a monster truck show & our 3yo would LOVE it! lol

Most likely we'll do nothing simply hang out at home get some cleaning done maybe, play outside although it looks cloudy & chilly out there.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Right now I am enjoying my last quite morning until September. Today is my DS's last day of preschool (sniffle), so I have to pick him up around noon. I still need to vacuum, run the dishwasher, work this afternoon for about 2 hours, spend some time with my kids after that, help make dinner (DH is grilling for me tonight), maybe some yard work, watch a movie with my man. It's a laid back kinda Friday... finally!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Considering taking the kids to the park later, but first I have to do laundry, vacuum, pack away some winter clothes, and workout.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Number crunching. DH had a business opportunity offered to him today. We have the basic info. We find out more in a week or so. I am putting my other plans on hold for today to get a general idea of numbers before we discuss this further. Oy
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Working until 2:30-3:00, then picking up my son, we will do some garage saling, laundry. Nothing too exciting.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• it's my husband's birthday, so tonight MIL is babysitting and the two of us are going to have dinner at Red Lobster. mmm! until then though just the usual, laundry, cleaning, maybe take the kids to the pool for an hour.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2011