Just a vent (unless you have advice...?)

i dont understand why i'm not getting pregnant. =( i guess its my fault... my health isnt the best but i dont know what to do! even my doctors are not stumped. no "diets" work; low carb, the metformin pill, working out. nothing!

i feel like giving up. we arent even trying anymore. i'm happy with my son, but i wanted at least 2 kids. =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Stressing about it can make it harder to conceive, i would just relax and stop thinking about getting pregnant and be patient, it will happen in it's right time :) i'll be praying for you
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 10:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Are you seeing a fertility specialist or just a regular OB/GYN? It might make the difference. I took both metformin and actos, baby asprin and still needed more help - fertility shots in my stomach ttc my 3rd and insemination. I changed my diet, got more exercise and was much healthier by the time I did get pregnant. It took longer than I would have liked, but in the end I had that 3rd child I wanted (who is now graduating kindergarten on Tues!)

PM me if you have more questions.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Stop stressing about it. I know that is easier said than done. Trust me. My husband and I each have a child from a previous relationship. But in five years we have not been able to have one together. It is frustrating to the max. We have gotten pregnant twice and lost both of them. I feel your pain. I don't know if your husband drinks or smokes...but this can decrease chances of you getting pregnant. However.....a few glasses of wine may relax you enough to concieve.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would make an appointment with a fertility doctor,,, I have suffered many misscarriages and a stillborn, and then poof one day after we decided we couldn't take the pain any more,, 4 years later got pregnant while usind birth control,, didn't find out until almost 10 weeks along and now I have billy! At the age of 38 no less.. just be patient and try to relax,, have you been tested for polycystic ovarian disease? You mentioned about the weight,, good luck and hugs!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2011