Are you looking to get connected to other moms near Camp Lejeune?

Hey ladies! Onslow County Partnership for Children (where I work) has a new program for young moms! If you're under 24 and interested in joining a support network, please contact us! We have ((free)) group meet ups and family friendly activities, a facebook group, a mentoring program, parent education classes, and a little bit of financial assistance available for those of us wanting to take continuing ed classes at Coastal. Also, you get a free membership to the Resource Center here at the partnership just for signing up. You get access to all the craft supplies and scrapbook projects, as well as the ability to check out up to 15 toys for your child at a time! It's really cool. You can sign up online at www.onslowkids.org and filling out the form for Young Moms Connect, or just message me directly and I can get everything set up! It's just a great way to meet other moms in the area.

MorghenK

Asked by MorghenK at 10:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun