Are you on Facebook?

if so which address do you have?

do you have one like this

http://www.facebook.com

or like this

https://www.facebook.com

if you have the one with the s in it can you access the games; I have noticed that I can't and it switches me back over to the other one.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Technology

• No game access with the S.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• The S stands for secure. No, you can not access the games.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I never "chosed" the secure settings. Facebook did it for me. It's really has become the default setting now. And when you don't have it on there is a HUG blue box on your news feed asking to to switch over to the secure settings. There really is NO reason why someone would be on facebook now without the secure settings, unless they turned it off for the games.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• The one with the "s" is for more secure settings...it's to help stop hacking and things like that. Its what own as a secure setting. You'll find though that a lot of the apps like the games will NOT work while you are in a secure session that's why you have to leave the secure settings to play games.

You will just have to decided what is more important to you being in a secure session to avoid hacking or playing games.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You can change it to have it less secure so you can go to your games though.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I know that I had mine set to the secure and then it wouldn't let me access any of the games and it sucks
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• exactly I know that SAHMinIL2 I have mine set as secure because I have been hacked quite a few times but not everyone knows it is available that is why I put it here so if you could bump along with your answer then we can alert everyone. Thanks
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I didn't post this to start an argument or anything I was just asking if everyone was aware of it.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2011