I might have good news! ::okay so there is not *real* question here...

So some of you know my family is in shambles right now with debt and lack of income. SOme of you know I have been looking for a new job with no avail and my DH has been looking for a better job for a while now with no good leads. WELL. DH dad called him yesterday to let him know the plant he works for is hiring soon and he has already spoken to the plant manager and the person in charge of hiring. He has to put in an application but it looks VERY good that he could get an interview and hopefully a job! There would be some kinks to work out... like living arrangements. lol. This plant is 45 min from our house. We would have to find a apt. there instead of what we are looking at. His dad is friends with the plant manager. I just an so hopeful with this but I have been hopeful every time he had an interview! I dunno. Think this is something to be excited about? Or is it just another app and interview.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• I dunno but good luck!! I know the feeling my hubby went without a job for almost a year after a deployment... its terrible! So i wish you the best!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• you can always be excited and hopeful!!! that's great news.. I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You have to have hope. And this does sound very promising. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Fingers crossed for you guys! It sounds hopeful!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• prayers coming your way!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Don't know your whole story but always glad to hear good news. That is great! Its funny sometimes you just sit and wait for what is going to fall apart next and the one little piece of good news and everything starts to look brighter and goo things just come out of nowhere. Hope that happens for you and this is just the beginning of success!
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2011