What do you kids blame you for?

My dd(3) will fart and if it stinks she will say "ewwww mommy farted!" lol
My ds (7) blames me for taking his fun away, making him do homework or go to school, dude that's not my fault!!!!
My dd (4) nothing, she's wonderful!!!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• DD is just 18 months so I'm at fault for keeping her from doing something she wants to do!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My kids will blame me for them not doing things they know they shouldn't. For example, if my older daughter is invited to spend the night at a friend's house who she knows smokes pot, she will say that I won't let her go (which is true, but she also doesn't want to go). Both of my girls know they can always blame the right decision on mom and I don't mind at all. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Apparently if he (3-1/2 ) can't find any toys he wants or is looking for i MUST have thrown them in the garbage.lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My adult son blames me for his alcoholism even though that gene is in his dad's side of the family.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• DD blames me or someone else for everything that happens that's bad. She has Aspergers and doesn't take responsibility for anything. I do everything the same way every morning. When she misses the bus, it's my fault.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• lol everything thats wrong is my fault
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2011