What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?

:)

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• My ideal self hm well its always a nice day when I dont think negatively which is an issue I have often. Not being rude to those around me which happens when you live with everyone day in & day out you rub on one another wrong sometimes. Having a productive day meaning I didnt sit in front of the tv all day or computer (does reading a book all day count as productive!?). Making sure my 3yo gets the most out of her day too.

Not sure if I understood your question though lol But those things are what I would consider me being my highest self as of right now in my life.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It will differ for each answer I am sure for me it would be to be able to give with no thought to oneself on every opportunity to do so. A selfless act so to say, routinely. Being able to help someone daily in a manner in which it cannot be repaid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• LOL Not sure I have ever been there
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2011