Question for non-custodial stepmoms

Does your DH get to see his child(ren)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• My dh worksnoffshore so he is gone for two weeks and then home two weeks. We hired a lawyer and got the papers rewritten to where we get my ss the two weekends he is home plus the while mobth of July for summer. If my dh is working during at the begining of the month of july it is written I get to get my ss. Regardless of the situation we get the whole month. It took alot of court and lots of money to get the rights we have. It still is hard now only getting to see my ss four days a month. He wants to live with us and we are in the process of making it happen.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• DH has joint custody, his son comes to our house for 2 days every other weekend. also every other year he is supposed to get him during major holidays (while school is out for more than a few days) like xmas break spring break and a week in the summer
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 11:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Nope DH doesn't get to see my 1 SS because he refused to sleep with the BM and the other 2 he doesn't see because BM is crazy and put a restraining order against his mom
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2011