What is your inner dialogue like? On a daily basis :)

Or self-talk... refers to the conversation you have with yourself. Your thoughts. Your thinking process. What’s running inside your head the whole time.

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• I am constantly talking to myself in my head. I don't have other people in there, just me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• ah crap, more laundry....did the baby fall asleep? dang it no, i hear him playing with blocks. hmm, did i water the dogs? yeah i think so....crap better go check. gah i wish jo (my dd) would stop asking 5 million questions. what am i gonna fix for lunch? crap, there goes the dryer. ugh rachel ray gets on my nerves, i'm just gonna turn the tv off. did i take the stuff out of the freezer for dinner? crap! no! i hope the baby falls asleep soon, he's getting whiney. ah! silence! nope, here comes jo again....

it goes on and on lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• my mind is always racing, you wouldn't want ot spend a second in here lol. i have anxiety so it's hard to get my mind to shut the hell up and relax lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I start by telling or warning myself about everything I need to get done,, it goes on and on,, my mind races like crazy all the time,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Mine is how much I dislike certain people and how her mere presence and voice and any form of communication which I get from her all day disrupts my peaceful inner thought....
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• "Just take a deep breath the nausea will go away....Lord Have Mercy did he really just dump it all out again!....DH gets home in 10min..8min...3min..."
    I have a two year old and a 1yr old and I'm pregnant. My day is all about staying calm and doing damage control. :P
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Oh my goodness..I just reread my first answer and it sounds like my day is entirely miserable!
    I should add some of the good stuff that goes through my head, like " Look how cute they are...what a generous child...toddler hugs are the best...I'm so lucky my kids have a happy home/family"
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011