# If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?

I would love to volunteer for natural disasters and St. Jude's Hospital for as long as my body and mind allowed me to.

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• After working at a cancer center, idk if I could work with the sick babies :( but i'd do more at the local animal shelter
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• In the realm of anything is possible.....I would volunteer to help at natural disasters. (I have a deep deep deep fear of flying and I have to work for a living until I drop dead at my job so this could never happen)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would volunteer to help with infants, elderly and natural disasters.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would go to Egelston Children's Hospital in Atlanta and take care packages to the families of the children there- many can't go home or won't leave their babies, many are not able to stay anywhere, and I've been in their shoes. I was so lost with my child having heart surgery- all I did for the first two days was cry and cry and cry. I wouldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and I didn't leave my son's side in the ICU until they forced me to go. These parents need someone to see them through. They have a care program in place, but they are spread so thin as it is, and some parents simply can't be there for their babies/children, and many don't realize how much of a relief it would be for someone just to sit with their little one while they are not able.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You are a strong, strong person to volunteer at St. Judes...I would be a crying mess all day.. I cry at their commercials. I would want to volunteer tho... I'm real sensitive to children that are hurt or in poverty or live a horrible life so if I ever came across something like that I wouldnt' be able to handle it but I would love to help those that are less fortunate.
    YellowBaby

Answer by YellowBaby at 10:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would volunteer to help with infants, elderly
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011