I saw this and wondering what you other think about it?

I was checking the reviews on the way to make money at home and this came in to #3 was #1 to make money at home so i want to know what you think? is it legitment or another scam yeah it cost 47$ to start but would you try it ? its called Commission Crusher X

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• I tink they are all scams. I've heard if they want any money up front they are defnitely a scam. I also think if it was easy and profitable to work from home more of us would do it!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:16 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I agree...the only time you should need to pay to work is if you are starting a business and you are getting something for your business, like a starter kit etc...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• scam
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• As I do agree that there are some scams out there. They are not ALL scams. My team partners with a 25 year old prospering international wellness company registered with the Better Business Bureau and is debt free with and A-1 financial rating. We work from home doing marketing and setting up accounts and provide:
    - Free training and Free personalized websites
    - Unlimited Team support, mentoring, and coaching
    - Marketing tools and step by step training
    - 100% satisfaction guarantee
    - Residual income that can pass down to your children
    We offer more free detailed information to help you make an educated decision about working with us. Through a live web or live phone presentation, you will get ALL the details.

Right now we are offering a promo for only $1. The normal price is $29. Either way it is a great deal. This promo only lasts till the 15th of June. Freetolivehealthy@yahoo.com for more infomation.
    mini73

Answer by mini73 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• A great deal of these work from home prospects, even those who require money up front can be successful and are legitimate--but not easy and you might find that meetings and things eat up more of your schedule than you think. Check out reviews from The Rip Off Report on line to get an idea of what other folks are saying about the prospect and the product and check out the positive things. Remember if it was as easy as they say they wouldn't be doing eloquent video presentations about it and pressuring you to sign now before you think about it again--you would be begging them to join. I have friends who really do have great residual income and support themselves with some of these "stay at home" opportunities but if you think for one minute that they do it all part time in 15 hours a week you are mistaken.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Not a very sophisticated name, is it?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I really don't know
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011