How would you react?

Bf of 3 years, live together got dressed up bout 8 pm (jeans instead of shorts, shoes instead of flip flops shower before go out hair done etc) and went out without really saying where he going, but said wouldn't be long. Its now almost 4 am, and for quite few hours mobile went to answer phone. Now ringing, but won't answer and texts saying can't talk? Im not very happy. How would u react?

06Lilraysmom

Asked by 06Lilraysmom at 11:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Any warning bells in your relationship to make you think he's off doing something he shouldn't be?

I'd be hella pissed, and demanding some serious answers. And I'd also be considering whether or not this relationship is as stable as I thought.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would be beyond Pissed! Hope everything is o.k.-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• No nothing out of ordinary? Bizarre. Like I've seen him wear jeans maybe 3 times in our whole relationship......
    Im spewing, if i pulled this kinda stunt he would not be f*****g happy that for sure.
    06Lilraysmom

Comment by 06Lilraysmom (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i would probably be thinking what you are thinking! is he with someone?! what the #$@k was he all dressed up for?! and why isnt he home yet damn it?! but because no one should ever jump to conclusions especially after 3 years being together, its best to just assume hes hanging with his friends, and is at some club or something where he cant answer his phone, cuz when ya do talk/see him and ya jump all over him accusing him and he isnt guilty of anything it might scare him away ....
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I'd text him, let him know if he isn't home within the next 30 mins, im locking the doors. And let him know you need to talk. Ask him wth he was doing out so late, and why he 'couldn't talk'.....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Wow, If it were me, I'd be sugary sweet when he gets home, tell him how great you slept. Then ask in that killer polite tone, I noticed you didn't make it back til, late...everything okay? Then see how he reacts, then if he shrugs you off, I'd tell him right quick that unless you were broke down on the side of the road, or in jail, he better get off his *** and tell you where he was. Then if he was doing something, then you can tell him where to go and how to get there. Then ask for his key.
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Just called, straight to answer phone, yet he answered phone to mate before cos the mate was here looking for him (love how people decide a 3am visit is good) yet wouldn't answer me... Bumming out... Actually now u mention, sex life been non existent lately............................................
    06Lilraysmom

Comment by 06Lilraysmom (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I'd be pretty pissed. I don't know that I'd jump to conclusions as to what he was doing, but I would be demanding some answers when he got home, and if the answers weren't satisfactory, there would be a very long, very serious discussion about our relationship and where it might be going from that point forward.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• And the thing that upsets me most, is, we live in pretty dodge neighbourhood and i can't stand being home alone at night,in a street filled with gang members. Wtf am i supposed to do if one decided to pay me a visit?? I can't even get hold of him.i text him and told him that and heard nothing back......
    06Lilraysmom

Comment by 06Lilraysmom (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Theres something bad a brewing. Find out b for he breaks ur heart. U dont need that from a man that cant look at u in ur face and tell u wherw hes going. That takes a real man not sime silly boy with silly games. Ur a women that deserves resoect.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 12:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2011