Am i wrong for thinking this isnt fair??

My bf and i both have a car.. he drives a van and i drive a jeep.. well at 5pm i have to pick up my mom i will have my 2 kids and there is only room for one more kid. He wants me to babysit his kids when their mother goes to work so he can do something i said no problem let me drive your van to pick my mom up so i can take all the kids and he can drive mine. He doesnt want me to drive his van bc he thinks i might have an accident!! I let him drive my car ALL the time there is always that chance of an accident. I have never once drove his car. He asked me to see if i can pick my mom up at 2. so being nice i called to see and she said she wont be done by then so it has to be five.. i think its fair to let me drive his van with ALL the kids... what do you think??

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• If he is wanting YOU to babysit his children, he should cough up the keys to his ride since it carries everyone. He's being selfish. Oh and stop lending him your ride.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• sounds like he's hiding something to me. And I do find it amusing he doesn't trust you enough with his van but he does with his kids.
    And you like this guy WHY?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 12:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• He should totally let you drive his Van!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• IMO, i would tell him that he would have to postpone his "do something" and take care of "his" kids so you and your kids can go pick up your mom, If he is not willing to let you borrow his van so that everyone can travel safely.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• he isn't worried about his kids driving with someone he doesn't even trust to drive his van?????
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 11:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• No it isnt fair but I gotta wonder how serious this relationship is if he wont trust you with his car but wants you to babysit?

Answer by gemgem at 12:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would tell him he better be at home to take care of his own kids because you have already told your mom you would be there for her. If he isn't willing to let you drive his van then he is shit outta luck.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Van=you babysitting no van=no babysitting,, is this his weekend with his kids? I think he should stay home and be with them anyway!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• lol i no right
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• uh yeah so not fair! if you are ganna have to drag all the kids around while he goes to do something than yeah you should so be able to take his van
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 11:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2011