Need a haircut... and opinions!

I haven't had my hair cut in over a year - yep, it's true. My hairdresser isn't cheap and I refuse to go anywhere else, thus, I've waited all this time to be able to afford it.

I've always had shorter hair, but now that it's so long, I want to keep it that way.

So I need your opinions!

My hair is somewhat thin (though I'm working on getting it thicker) and I'm going to be dying it a dark brown, probably. Oh, and I like having bangs. Keep that in mind!

Here are my choices:

1)

2)

3)

4)

Or maybe something else?  Help me out ladies!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• #1 or #3
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i like number 3.... im not big on bangs but if thats what YOU want go for it.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I've actually brough picture #3 to my hairdresser (but asked NOT to do the asymetrical bangs) ... didn't turn out anything like the picture at all but that's a whole other story. #1, 2, and 4 essentially all look like the exact same style/cut to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• They all look like the same cut for the most part, just styled a little different in each picture. Pic 4 looks like what you have now..or based on your CM pic anyways. It seems you can't really go wrong with any of these if you like them all since they are all really similar.
    Anonymous

• I say pic 3....very cute....and looks more of whats in style persay
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 2:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I love #3
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• their all the same minus 2 of the pics with shorter frace framing layers. its the color that makes them look different. if you go brown make sure to do some highlights or the layers will get lost in the depth of the color. you need some contrast to set the cut off... ( i'm a hair color specialist... haha) Have fun!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I like 3 too, you can be slick, or a little wavy and look good. Bangs have to be maintained though...
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I'm pretty good when it comes to maintaining my bangs. I've had them for at least the past year, since that last cut, and I trim them myself. No worries there.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I like #4 !!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2011