Fave things =)

I have this photo frame for my wall with my daughters first time coloring on her own (you know how you hold their hand with the crayon & try to teach them how to color) well this was the first time she did it without assistance. I then have a perfect painted 15mo footprint & handprint in there. I am now adding her first letter she wrote which was last month. We were coloring easter egg pics & she wrote the letter "E" without any help, without being asked to or anything simply did it oh & we never practiced it either she just did it!

My question is what is your fave photo frame & what is in it? Or your fave craft collage or something? Something you like to showcase in your house & let others look at =)

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• a picture of my dd and ds on the day he was born, my dd is leaning over to kiss him, she did it on her own (she was 3 at the time)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i dont so much have a fav frame, but my fav pic is of my hubby leaning over and pulling back the blanket from our new born baby girl as he looks at her for the first time in the hospital baby bed
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 11:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I have a 16 x 20 very simple black frame from Pottery Barn leaning up against a mirror on an entryway console (I have an entire vignette/tablescape of items on that console) that contains a gorgeous black and white picture of my kids ... I am an amateur photographer and it rivals anything I've ever had done professionally. I love seeing it everyday as I come and go.
    Anonymous

• I'm pulling out photo frames (just moved) & hanging them up.

My other fave thing is every year I do a photo frame for my daughter. It's 8 4x6 frames stuck together & I pick out 8 of my fave photos of her from the year & put them in there. I then put stickers around the frame (my mom did the first one & gave it to me for my babyshower) so the 1st year has baby things clothing, bibs, etc The second year I did animals giraffs, elephants, lions, etc. The third year I did cartoons mickey, minnie, carebears, etc. I love making these each year & get excited as the year comes to an end looking for stickers & picking out the photos =) I love looking at the three I have done already to see how much she has changed =)
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I have a picture on my desk of my dad baptizing my infant DD last fall (my dad is a retired Episcopal minister).
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2011