Sexually frustrated! adult content

Idk what's up with my dh but his libido is taking a nose dive! It has been almost a month since we've had sex and I'm getting really annoyed. I have tried all my "tricks" and nothing is getting his attention. Yesterday when he was taking a shower I went in there and offered to rub baby oil on his balls (he has heat rash) hoping it would lead to something. NOTHING! He said he'd try the oil later. I swear he's a moron. I said something last night to him and he said "I just haven't felt like it". wtf! I even asked if it were b/c I gained some weight after having our son, he says no but idk what to believe. He used to be a huge horn dog but now, not so much. He's only 33 so c'mon! I know he's not cheating so don't go there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• My hubby is 35 and his sex drive took a downward turn about that age. Men really start to change when us ladies start peaking. Crazy, thanks mother nature!!! Age plays a major part in it too. the term "its all in his head" is very true for our mid 30's hubbies. Dont rag him about it, will just make things worse. Tell him you and ready, willing and able (and stress the ready part) when he is...and tell him I sure hope its soon and try to be playful about it.
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My husband is also only 33 and it's been well over a month since we've had sex. He's really stressed and his sex drive is non-exsistant. It's been so long I don't even care anymore.
    Anonymous

• A lot of things can cause his sex drive to take a nose dive. Has he recently started any medication? Is he stressed bout work, money, kids?? Has he been sick at all lately? Maybe because of his heat rash, he is afraid it will hurt?? Communication is key to a great sex life. Mix it up. Take a shower with him, climb into be naked... Good luck mama! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Bed not be
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Is he under any stress? Men take things differently than women. And believe it or not, by 33, men are out of their prime.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• coming from a person who is completely devoid of a libido at this time, I know how he feels. Try masturbating in front of him. Google "foods that increase libido" and make him a buffet of tantalizing treats. GL!
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Is he stressed, over worked, not sleeping well, or maybe he has a sore pee pee and is embarrassed to say something.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i know he is stressed but this has been going on for several months...i'm starting to think it's me. i have gained 40lbs since we got married but it's from hormonal issues (which i'm on meds for now that we know what it is) not b/c i'm just a lazy fat ass...idk what to do!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Time for a sit down.
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Possible TMI- this happens sometimes. sex drive can go up and down. In truth, maybe it is the weight gain, but that may not be it at all.
    I don't how long it's been since you had your son, but looking at the wife differently after having a baby is considered normal.
    The guy can start to think of her only as the mother of his child and not a sexual being.

He may be having a erection problem as well. I say if it goes on much longer, I'd see about his having a physical done to make sure it's not medical, and if that's not it, I'd see about counseling.

Good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2011