If you have ATT for your cell phone...

Do you know how to send a text message from the ATT site? The OLD website format had a message center link right on top of the page, once you logged in. This new format does not. I have searched everything, and cannot figure out how to send texts via the website. Their instructions say to click the "message center" link. There is NO LINK!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Technology

• Ah, I have figured it out. IE 9.0 does NOT show the tool bar of links. Safari did. I HATE IE 9.0! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• rolling on the floor Amen, sister!

IE is the worst browser out there!  While I use and recommend Firefox to anyone that asks; I'm just happy that you've found something else to use.

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/7bb54014-25e9-47c1-8d64-f28470d34c96.jpg

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 5:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• im not sure :)
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2011