Discharge question. may be tmi.

my discharge is not really milky white like the book says [what to expect] it's thin, which reads normal, but it seems watery...it doesn't leak onto my panties like amniotic fluid, but does this sound normal? a pretty thin, clear discharge?
when it does seep onto my underwear it dries kind of...crusty? i do currently have a yeast infection, could this also be a factor?

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me. If you have a yeast infection, it won't take long before you get other symptoms like itching and burning. But it doesn't sound like a yeast infection to me. Sounds perfectly normal.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 8:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• that sounds normal to me. every woman's body is different. mine wasn't a milky white either, it was more clear whitish...kinda hard to explain, but yeah it was kind of watery. i asked my doc (ok i made her look at it under a scope just to be sure..lol) about it and she said it was normal, some women have alot, some women have a little. just depends on your body. if you're really worried about a yeast infection, you can ask your doc to check it out. but if you don't have the symptoms, i'm pretty sure you're fine.
    Anonymous

• It sounds very normal. I don't think you have anything to worry about really.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• thanks girls! :-)
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008