Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Corset question????

I really like the casual to dressy look of like a white dress shirt and the black corset over it!! My ? is do they sell corsets for this look or do you just like buy the lingerie type kind?? Thanks ladies.....

Answer Question

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

Level 3 (16 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You can buy the complete outfit at like rave or wet seal

    Answer by navy-wife at 8:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

  • I have used the lingerie-type. I liked the results and though they are a tad uncomfortable, I liked the look well enough to put up with the minimal discomfort.

    Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

  • I think pretty much now you can buy corset type tops in several places. They've become increasingly popular....for some reason beyond me. LOL

    Answer by munch12502 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.