Have you taken your kids to a children's museum?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes, several.
    Anonymous

• Yes to three seperate ones to at least a dozen times. I keep an eye on their website for events & always go for events that are included with the fee. We have seen sevearl musicians & dancers perform & also have met some characters too & done story times. Lots of fun =) but we just moved away from those ones so sadly we wont be going as often as we used to.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes, we go nearly once a month during the school year and once a week during the summer. It pays to have family memberships if they offer that and if you live close enough to make use of it. Ours has an assume children's program that is at no extra cost during the summer month. You just have to pay for general admission, but if you have a family pass then you do NOT pay general admission. Most of the time family passes is equal to at least 3 visits to the museum. So if you go at least 4 times a year you are going to be "saving" money.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes, we go a few times a year.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yes we have a couple of them here my daughter loves them
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes. I took Max when he was 2-1/2. He thought it was cool maybe 1/4 of the time.. I think now, a year later it will be funner for him.. maybe lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We have an annual pass. Me, my 3 1/2 yr old and 15 month old go there at least once a week.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yes a few different ones.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We've taken our kids to children's museums and regular ones as well. As a matter of fact, my 6 yr old had his bday party at a museum this year.
    MegMurry

Answer by MegMurry at 1:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes bunches. We have a game actually. In VA you get this map and for every museum you go to they mark it for you. After 10 you get a free Tshirt. They have something similar for NC.

Answer by gemgem at 1:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2011