Meet Sonny!!!!

Hey everyone! Okay so I know I didn't go into all the details when I told you that I had my baby on Memorial Day...so here they are lol

Monday morning I asked a question about possibly having a sinus infection (my whole entire face felt like it was being squeezed in a vice..so per some CM suggestions, I got a warm towel and put it over my face, not 30 minutes later my stomach started cramping like terrible, I thought I had to go to the bathroom but...nothing...I didn't really think it was labor at all because the pain never really let up...and it was TERRIBLE pain...I mean I was literally throwing up from the pain....

Long story short we get to the hospital and come to find out that my placenta had abrupted (torn away from the uterine wall) and I wouldnt be allowed to deliver naturally due to the high risk to both me and the baby...I REALLY wasnt wanting a c-section but when the Dr told me that both me AND the baby could die...well I definatly changed my outlook lol After the c-section, I would'nt stop bleeding for some reason, so I had to stay an extra night until they got that under control...but now...other than being a little weak...I'm doing great and Sonny is a perfect little man =D

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Congrats!!!! Adorable!!! Glad you are both doing well.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• ahhh... seeing that picture gave me goose bumps.. he's so adorable and I am so glad you are both healthy and happy...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• congratulations
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• What a cute little guy!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Congrats, he's beautiful! Aren't they so worth the pain?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yaaaayyy!!! Congrats Mama! And welcome to the world, Sonny!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• So happy that everything is okay! I was worried about you. Congrats!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Congrats!!!
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• congratulations

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 3:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I am happy about the good outcome for you and your sweet LO. He is just darling! Big Congratulations Momma!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2011