Need to buy a printer for comp.. when it comes to ink ......

do u have to buy the printer brand ink or can u buy any kind of ink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• It has to match up. I think *think* some office supply stores sell their own knock off of the appropriate size for a few bucks less, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Look for a model that you can have the cartridge refilled instead of having to replace it entirely. Generally, the more you spend on a printer the less you will spend on ink in the long run.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It does need to match up and I agree with wildsun, I think there are store brands.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• The numbers have to match up, but you can buy off brand and you can get the cartridges refilled.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• They sell compatibles (non-name brand). Better option than refillable cartridges, which always leak. I work for an imaging supply company. :)
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2011