Artists? Hand drawn or computer generated.

I would love to have a really ornate number "7" drawn up but I have no idea how to find an artist to do so. It would be for my company, we would use it on shirts if everyone approves. Compensation negotiable. Anybody that would like to take a stab at the project, please let me know~ I didn't want to pick a group to post this in, so I thought I'd try answers.

wildsun

Asked by wildsun at 12:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You will probably get more responses if you are a bit more specific about what you need.  Do you have a link to an example that is similar to what you are looking for?  If not, perhaps it would help if you went to a site like this: http://www.fontspace.com/category/ornate and looked through the different fonts to find an example that might be close to what you want.

Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 1:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Right. Thank you. I'm a LITTLE scatter brained today.
    wildsun

Comment by wildsun (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2011