B & B 's in your area

I'm planning a car trip in a few months & want to stay in B & B's, does anyone know of any nice, inexpensive B & B's in your state?

Macysheryl

Asked by Macysheryl at 8:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Travel

• In Palisade Colorado, you can check out a really wonderful place called Di Vine Thyme. It's a quaint Bed & Breakfast in the outskirts of Palisade (wine country for Colorado) that has a French Bistro country feel to it. The owners are really nice and very warm and friendly. Tell them Cyndee sent you.
    CyndeeS

Answer by CyndeeS at 9:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Bed and Breakfast? I haven't heard of any that are inexpensive in NW MT it's mostly resorts here
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 8:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I meant by inexpensive, around $100 a night. That is the going rates apparently, what they consider inexxpensive. I just wanted to try one to see if they are as nice as everyone says.
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 10:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i live in oregon, but up in Port Angeles, Washington, there are so many B and B's... i havent checked out many in oregon, good luck
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008