I have a UTI and my gyn said possibly a kidney infection. i know this is a crazy question..but.. adult content

if my dh and i have sex will it harm me or worsen? we are ttc and it is my high fertility time. (i know i shouldve asked the doctor, but it slipped my mind) i've been comfortable having sex the last couple of days its just my back hurts. sex doesnt bother me though. what do you think? will it cause my infection to worsen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• I would say as long as it is only a bladder infection. If it is a yeast infection do not - only because you can give it to your husband and then back to you and so on. If it does not hurt, just drink plenty of water and cranberry juice.
    SweetPea1617

Answer by SweetPea1617 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Your Dr. should be giving you an antibiotic or something by prescription for the UTI right?? I would wait until it is all cleared up before TTC since you are going to be taking meds that may not be great for that right now. Talk to your Dr. & see what he recommends you do.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2011