7 yr old

I want to do something really special for my daughters 7th birthday because her party had to be pushed back due to money issues. Any cheap fun ideas that she would love??

2prettylittle1s

Asked by 2prettylittle1s at 1:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Bowling? You could have a princess day, where you give her a mani/pedi and buy her some really cool $1 store jewelry and stuff!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• A day at the beach? A zoo? Get manicures/pedicures for both of you? Go out for ice cream and order a huge one to share?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My dd always loved going to build-a-bear and making her own bear. There are cheap ones you can get for $10 and cheaper accessories you can find, we usually can keep it under $20. I do like the manicure idea too!
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Water park.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I cant really help in the older girls Department just yet. My dd is only 4 months, I have a 7 yr old boy though.I would say whatever she is into, you could catch a movie together, go out to lunch, have a picnic, if you have a beach semi close go to the beach for a day.
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You could tell her that she can do whatever she wants that day, like Princess for a day, breakfast in bed, she can order you around, etc. I think she might dig that too! And it would be cheap!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Thanks ladies mani/pedi sounds like a great idea and she LOVES to get her nails done!!!
    2prettylittle1s

Comment by 2prettylittle1s (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• good ideas!
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We are doing a bowling party for my sons 7th birthday.
    momkaribg

Answer by momkaribg at 9:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We just invited friends over and had them play in the jumpy house we rented, when my dd turned 7. They had a great time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2011