Fatty

Why is it...that me as a kinda over weight pregnant woman refuses to wear a 2peice or even a tankini...i got a one peice*very cute* and a cover up just cause im that self con. !!
How can i get over this....I think im pretty....average lol.....and i have a man that loves me like crazy
But i wanna feel good like those other ppl i see!!

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 2:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Girlfriend, I just saw some of your pics and you could wear a bathing suit with no problem. I have seen skinny minnie chicks who don't look half as good as you do. Your beautiful, embrace it!
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Tankinis are great for when you have to use the bathroom. I'm not going back to a regular one-piece. The coverage is the same.
    Verrine

Answer by Verrine at 2:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You shouldnt be bothered by what people say especially since your pregnant. Im pregnant and wear a 2 piece. I dont care if people dont like what they see. Im in a committed relationship and have a family I love. I dont need anyone elses opinion. You just have to think positive.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Why force yourself into something that you're not comfortable in? One pieces can be sexy and pretty too.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• if u are confident in what u are wearing u should feel hot so don't worry about what everyone else is wearing, u do u!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I use to wear a tankini...but soon after quit because i would see pictures at the lake and family cookouts....I use to be about 20lbs lighter too tho...and the sad thing is im not even comfy in the One peice!!
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Wear what you like and what you feel comfortable in. Who cares what others think!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• ENjoy being pregnanat and who cares what others think. You ROCK!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2011