Who do you think Blagojevich will take down with him?

Do you think maybe he'll sqeal, and the Daley empire will fall?

my4lads

Asked by my4lads at 8:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• everyone else involved!!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• While I don't think this involves Obama(directly), but all he said in his respconce is that he is "sad for the people of Illinois". Why didn't he show more balls and denounce and reiterate this country doesn't need corrupt Chicago politics. Perhaps 'cause, in general Obama is part of the corrupt Chicago machine.
    Anonymous

• Fitzpatrick the most uncorrupted man on the earth, similar to Elliot Ness, said Obama isn't involved so hold your pipe dreams to yourself.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• A few weeks ago Obama said he has discussed his successor with Blago, and today he has said he never had a discussion with him about it. Hhhmmm.... ????
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 9:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Sorry to burst your bubble about Obama but it's obvious they do not get along. Did the Gov endorse him? Was the gov present when Obama gave his victory speech? And the expletives the governor used in reference to Obama hardly makes Obama his sidekick. And like Five said, Fitzpatrick is an excellent prosecutor and if there was dirt on Obama, he would have mentioned it as well before Obama was sworn in.
    Anonymous

• Fitzpatrick, Fitzpatrick, Fitzpatrick
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• "Oh, if only I could prove Obama was the anti-christ" - Virginia

"You are getting on my nerves" ---- Santa Clause
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Listen, your not bursting any bubble. I was simply repeating what I heard today. That Obama's pr person is now recanting what said pr person stated a few weeks ago. I'm not trying to bash, or anything like that.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 10:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Hmmmm....first Tony Rezko, now this Blago character...the corrupt machine that is Chicago politics is going down! I hope they take EVERYONE they can down...including "The One!"

P.S. No one had any qualms about Fitzy when he was taking down a Republican...Valerie Plame anyone?! BUT, now that's it's a Democrat...OH! The Horror!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• His Wife....which is sad because they have children.
    Anonymous