I was thinking about purchasing Little Partners Learning Tower but....

I wanted to make sure I couldn't find another product like it. Im also considering getting the easel too ( chalk board) which is one of the main reasons I want it. Because my daughter loves to write on the wall, furniture, stove ( basically everything except paper) .. I have two questions ...1. Do you know of a product like the learning tower? Where can I purchase a chalk board for 2your yr old? I m looking for the one that stands like a ladder...hope im not confusing anyone. I have no idea where to look. Thanks for any comments or suggestion :) other info:the the Little Partners Learning Tower cost $200.00-225.00 the easel cost $60.00

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• I was thinking you should try a teacher supply store. I bet there are lots of teachers out there who purchase those for their classrooms.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 7:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• There is also special paint that you can use that will turn all or part of a wall into a chalkboard. Robin
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 1:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2011