2 centemeters

I was in the labor and deliver last night and they had told me that I was 2 centemeters dilated and 50 % effaced but the doctor I think she had stripped me and I started to spot some blood I just went to the bathroom and they was a big chunk of glob but the glob was like a brown color no yellow or white is that a sign that I will be going into labor soon?

MommyG203

Asked by MommyG203 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could say yes but all I can truthfully say is maybe.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Was the Glob slimy?
    If so thats your mucous plug, you'll start moving along much fast now. Get Ready!
    Anonymous

• WELL THAT WAS YOUR MUCOS PLUG..SO DR ALWAYS TOLD ME ANY MOMENT UP TO 2 WEEKS..SO DONT GET TOO EXCITED BUT YES I WOULD ASSUME BECASUE YOU ARE AT A 2..GIVE IT A FEW DAYS..GOOD LUCK
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2008