Tips for saving money anyone want to share?

I was just wondering how all you mommies save money. In food, clothing, and take out. Things like this. Anyone have any advice I could really use it I’m horrible at saving money. I need all the help I can. We are having another baby and have no health insurance so we need to cut back a lot. Please help us. Lets see whos creative.Thanks,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• ya know,,im lost.........we have cut back on everything..look for sales...clearance racks have more to offer than used clothes stores......also,,,,shop a year ahead,,,,,,,get buys ,,estimate the sizes ,,as far as a savings,,,,,i have none,,cant 3 kids,,,itll happen when i go back to work !!
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Before you go to the grocery store make a list and stick to it.Start going to swat meats things like socks,underwear makeup etc is super cheap cheaper than target and walmart.I used to have my business so I still buy wholesale anaways try to write out a budget as soon as you get paid pay all the bills first .Have two accounts one for bills and groceries and the other like the essentials and another like a mutual fund even if its two hundred a month you will have two thousand four hundred at the end of the year and you can withdraw with no penalty.save your money .This month thats what I did and I have all my bills paid and christmas shopping done and have one thousand dollars left .I feel great because I saved alot .
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2008