Question adult content

So i have always had a problemwith incotenience(not sure if i spelled it right). But the last few days i feel like either i am having a really big issue with it or was wondering if i might be leaking fluid> i am 27 weeks along? i dont go see the doctor for another week

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would lean towards urine. Your body releases hormones while you are pregnant that help to relax the muscles down there. If you already had issues this would just make them worse. It is normal for pregnant ladies to have a hard time holding it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• If you go to the hospital, they can swab you quickly with a little strip that will tell you if it is amniotic fluid. I would bet urine, but you can never be too careful.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would say urine...Smell it if it smells like urine or has an odor then its pee. If it doesnt have an odor or had blood new/old it could be fluid. THe above post is correct the hosp. can do a swab and tell u either or. Never to careful.....I am 26weeks along and was in there last night for Contractions due too being out in the Sun to long at the water park earlier yesterday!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 3:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• go to labor and delievery! better safe than sorry!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 4:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2011