do you have tips for saving money.

I was just wondering how all you mommies save money. In food, clothing, and take out. Things like this. Anyone have any advice I could really use it I’m horrible at saving money. I need all the help I can. We are having another baby and have no health insurance so we need to cut back a lot. Please help us. Thanks,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Entertainment

• When money was tight for us we cut off cable tv and internet. We owned only one car. We bought milk and cheese in bulk when it was on sale and froze it. We would buy other things in bulk when they were on sale, like toilet paper, paper towels, canned food, etc. We clipped coupons and rarely went out to eat. We made ourselves a budget and only allowed a certain amount of money to be spend on unnecessary things each month. I baby sat on the side when I was working full time for the extra cash. We never let food go to waste. We bought clothes at the thrift store.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 8:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• wow thanks.
    Anonymous

• No problem. Hope it helps! :-)
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 10:03 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• COUPONS!!!!! Check out this website: http://littlemissknowitall.contenyquake.com -- this woman is amazing! I took one of her coupon classes & I have save a ton of money! Check out your local consignment shops & use coupons on everything! Good luck!
    littleesmomma

Answer by littleesmomma at 6:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008