Do you have a weird habit?

I CONSTANTLY play with my hair. On a 7 hour drive from Atlanta back to my home I drove with 1 hand and played with my hair with the other. My husband said I should see a doctor about it. (Joking of course) I also rock myself to sleep and shake my fork in between bites of food.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 3:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• I constantly tap my feet as well as my fingers. If im standing, my fingers will be tapping on the side of my thigh. When I was little, it was worse, I flapped my whole arms. Over the years of my mom breaking it, it wasn't so obvious but I still do it.
    I also count steps in my head. If i know there are an even number of steps, ill start with my left foot so i end with my right. If i know there are an odd number of steps, I start with my right and end with my right. If i'm not familiar with the staircase, i just go. I guess that's OCD but i don't go back and do it again if i end with my left foot, but i am aware of it lol.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I bite my nails, and oh I so wish I could stop. I also to count things in my head.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2011