Graduations?

Can someone please explain why its necessary for kids to have graduations from kindergarten and different grades in between???

MrsDAP

Asked by MrsDAP at 3:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in

• My son had his kindergarten graduation yesterday. The school my oldest went to didn't do that, but I think it's sweet. It's sort of the end of the little kid years, when they go half a day. Next year he'll be a big kid, going a full day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Necessary - No. Fun ad a great way to end a school year - YES
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I understand pre-K, k, 6th and 12th grades. Those are the ones done here. Are they necessary? No. Then again the only graduation I went to of mine was 12th grade and I was forced to. The next one I will be going to is for my doctorate and that time I will want to.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 5:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It is FUN.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Because everyone wants their child recognized.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I can understand like graduating from preschool, kindergarten and maybe when they go from elementary school to middle school and then from high school and college but not all schools do this either and it is fun and every one wants their child to be recognized for what they have achieved
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2011