Tips for saving money needed.

I was just wondering how all you mommies save money. In food, clothing, and take out. Things like this. Anyone have any advice I could really use it I’m horrible at saving money. I need all the help I can. We are having another baby and have no health insurance so we need to cut back a lot. Please help us. Thanks,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If you're eligible get wic, and if you don't have insurance you can try to apply for medicaid, that may help. My biggest money saver is at the groceries. I get the weekly circular for the local store, you can view it online, then I plan out a weeks worth of meals around whats on sale. I also use one of those coupon site, they don't often have what i use but clip the stuff I can use. And instead of buying junk-foods it's way cheaper to make them yourself. On a good week I can feed a family of 4 and one pregnant momma on $50.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• clearence racks....dollar stores has the same thing everwhere just cheeper.
    places like Biglots...discount stores...
    I put 1/2 my tips up and do not touch it.
    plain out meals.
    only buy whats needed thats y i said plain for the wk. if you have no excusse for going to the store less you spend.
    also buy JUST whats on the list.
    you can never go wrong with coupons...cut.cut.cut...sometimes ask friends if they want theres too...usully will give them up.

i resently got my food stamps cut off. Laws changed so we dont qulify no more. I hope these help.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Thank you so much ladies.
    Anonymous

• When my husband gets paid he gives me say $100 for goceries whatever is left I spend. When it's gone there is nothing else to spend!! I would say keep out a little cash and put the rest in the bank
    determind

Answer by determind at 10:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008