What was your initial reaction when you found out you were expecting? Were you TTC or was it a surprise?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 3:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It was a pleasant surprise. We had stopped using BC 2 yrs before and I have PCOS and the Drs told me I couldn't get pregnant. 4 prgenancies and 3 live births later :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It was a surprise. I was happy and had my family's support so things were fun during my pregnancy.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 4:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• A little bit of both, I didn't really care if I got pregnant. I was happy when I found out that I was.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I was happy I was trying to conceive
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Both times was a surprise because the first time we had just moved to an entirely different state and we had been trying for three years prior to have a baby and finally get pregnant in the new state.

Then with the second I had just gotten rid of all the baby clothes from my oldest cause we had been trying another three years for our second baby and didn't think it was gonna happen and a week later I was pregnant. lol
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• All three were not really planned, but not exactly prevented. We've been very happy each time.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• A very pleasant surprise (I didn't think I could have children) we weren't trying.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I was so excited, we tried for a year and a half, I was on my last round of clomid and I was going to give up, it was too depressing. And then I was pregnant!! It was much easier the second time around, but still very excited b/c we tried again.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Both times were a surprise. With our first I got pregnant on our honeymoon...totally unexpected lol. With this one, we had been TTC for a year and a half. Things were going horribly and I was so frustrated. I gave up completely...quit tracking cycles, everything. And 2 months later I found out we were expecting #2 lol.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 6:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i was shocked and excited all at the same time! lol i was so busy planning my wedding for the end of december when we found out i was pregnant at the beginning of december so we had a nice surprise for everyone at the wedding reception lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2011