ever feel like...

...when your dh/so goes out with your kids, you get scared this may be the last time seeing them? like they may get into a car accident or something? i don't know...maybe i'm just paranoid cuz hubby is deploying soon, and i'm mixing emotions...is that weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Some times I do, and I try to put it out of my mind. I know its pointless to worry about that kind of stuff, but I can't help it. Where's he going do you know? Hope he will be safe!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I haven't let my kid go with dad alone yet but then again she's only 2 months. I know when and if I do I would be scared too.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes, I do. It's an irrational fear, but I still have it.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I think we all have that fear in the back of our minds, because this is such an unpredictable world that we live in. One day you can talk to someone, the next, they're gone. That's why I just trust God to keep my loved ones safe and in His care, and try to keep from worrying. I pray instead, or I'd drive myself completely insane worrying about all my loved ones, because I have a HUGE family and extended family--all of whom I love dearly and i don't want to lose ONE of them.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 9:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I have that anxiety all the time. I even told my husband what our plan would be in case something happened and we couldn't talk on the phone. I thought it was only me, I think I need medication.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2008