Stupid dh, I am not going to lose my damn foot

I have a blister the size of silver dollor--if that. It isn't even swollen but flattened out right now. It is red but news flash, blisters get red.
He thinks iIshould stay home all day inside while we have the first nice day this week. It rains A LOT. He seriously thinks it is bad and I have tendency to worry. I am not worried but if he is getting me to that point I won't get out and walk today. I am pissed. I get depressed when it' s gloomy and so I hope I go outside today. I am not joking lol. Dh really is saying shit like this and I am afraid if I think too much about it, I will believe it.

He is not usually like this but there are times(every now and then) when something makes him think like this, if that makes sense.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Just ignore him and do what you want to do.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I am going to try that but I keep asking why he thinks that way lol
    It is not his usual self.
    This has happened maybe 5 tims our whole marriage(six years)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Haha yeah I think listening to him in this case might be toxic for you. If you don't have any reason to believe it's more than an average blister, go about your day like normal! Otherwise you'll spend the whole day inside on WebMD, which, believe me, can make you completely paranoid. lol :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• His comments are getting more stupid.
    I said I am not in pain and he says that it could be a sign of serious infection
    DAMN WTF IS HIS PROBLEM
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• omg, I don't wanna do the online research routine.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I have told him he had worse and went to work . He says no and this morning he said if his was like mine he would get a note from the doctor so it would not worse.
    I can't stand being inside all day when nice and I can't stand the dark weather we have.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Dh and I used to walk all the effen time and I have had a whole lot worse than this. stupid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Keep your foot clean and see a doctor if it starts looking worse. Enjoy your walk.

This is coming from someone who scraped her foot last year and got a pretty bad staph infection.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It's a blister for crying out loud! He is so opposite of my dh. Lol...You will not lose foot. A sign of infection would be puss, a bad odor, or a red line forming. I usually pop blisters then put peroxide. (Dont tell him this or he will have a fit, lol)
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 6:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• ha ha ha he is the exact opposite with himself. I put on my moms comfy shoes and enjoyed the sun:).
    I am taking care of it btw but not worried. Dh does not worry about himself so much like he does me lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2011