Would You Live With DH 24/7??

Like you both Work from home.

I would because we are friends first, and share lots in common. We did for awhile until the last two jobs do not allow telecommuting or at least this last one maybe a day or two . That is my goal after this job, we both hate being apart. keeping our relationship secret we were able to even work at the same company . Could you or even would you live with your husband all the time.? I know a lot would not even consider it, that's OK.

Do you want your DH home all the time or Not.  Retired ladies will say no, they cant stand that idea. 

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Absolutely, if only we were rich...my dh was my best friend before we married and he still is.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 4:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• No way but it's not him. I don't want to live with anyone 24/7

Answer by admckenzie at 4:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I love the very dirt my husband walks on, but if we were together 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with NO breaks from each other, we would drive each other insane....I think it's important to our relationship that we spend time apart lol...I don't know if this is sad or normal...but yeah, we both need time to ourselves, without the other sometimes or we start arguing alot lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would... However, I would much rather just be at home not working :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• That's pretty much how we prefer it. For some reason, the more we are apart, the more we fight. Kinda weird. But when we're around each other nonstop, we almost never fight (and we've been together 8 years). That's not to say we NEVER do things apart - DH occasionally goes golfing with his buddy or something like that. But that's maybe two hours a week.; the rest of the time it's us nonstop! Haha :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• we've done it for a year an a half now. There was an ajustment to make but it was a rather smooth transition. We simply imposed the rule that whne he was at work, he was in his office with the door closed and not on the kitchen table or in the living room . He has to find a new job now and he'll have to be out of the home, I like the idea of less clenaing to do (when hes around it seems as though cleaning is 5x more often) but i'll miss having him so close
    TheSugarComa

Answer by TheSugarComa at 4:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• He is not my husband yet but yes i would live with Him 24/7 :)
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 4:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would like more one on one time with him, but no way could we constantly be together.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• im not really understanding. where else would i live or he live? i married him to share a household/life with him, so in essence we live together 24/7, aside from work, errands or other things that happen in which we aren't together.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• huh? am i missing something? are you saying NOT to live with your hubby?! I'm going insane 3 days with him in NYC.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011