Did you see Dr. Phil? Wife accuses husband of rape?

what are your thoughts?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 4:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I saw it.. thinking to myself .. is this for real??? I don't get it did she not want to have sex one night and then said he raped her?? I just was confused by the whole thing. What do you think?
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 4:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i didn't see it, but it still is possible to be raped by your husband. No is NO! I don't care if you've been married 25 years!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• didn't see the show, but spousal rape is possible. just because you're married doesn't give you free access to have sex with them whenever you want. no still means no.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I didn't see it.... but NO means NO... even if you're married!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• She said "do you want me to spread my legs right now?" and he said "yes"....that doesn't sound like rape to me...that's my thoughts, but everyone thinks it is...so I was curious what you guys think.
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• did she say no?! I didn't see it...
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I am no fan of Dr. Phil but if she asked him that question , it doesn't sound like rape to me either . A storm in a teacup I suspect .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes, she said no, but then according to the story...she sort of gave in. I think the husband was being insensitive maybe, but this is kind of a grey area for me...it seems like she gave in which isn't rape to me.
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Many women say that their husbands/SOs have a stronger drive than they do and they "give in" when they aren't really up to it. That is NOT rape.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I dunno, looks like his insensitive side just bought him a first class ticket to the rapist category. If it were you and your hubby in this scenario would you feel violated?! Maybe you wouldn't put him on blast on national tv but i sure would be upset
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2011