New at getting support!

So i went to court and my kids will be getting money from there dad! So the question is....... it goes into effect july 1st so when will i get it I sent it off to be direct depoted into my check accountwilli not get it til august!!!!

budda646

Asked by budda646 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• If it is direct deposit, you should have it within 24-72 hours of payment. You get it a lot quicker when you use direct deposit.

You should always remember though, that just because it's ordered, doesn't mean you'll get it. My ex owes over $7,000. I know I'll never see a dime of it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• so i should get it on the 4 or 5 then!!! He works has been sinceour oldest was born and i know he not going to quit he ant afford it but i know i wont hold my breathe thanks for the info
    budda646

Comment by budda646 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• if it gets paid just plan 7-10 days
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2011