What kind of tampons do you use? I need some advice! adult content

I used to use OB, I liked them because they were short, but you can hardly find them in my area, so I switched to tampax, and they are super long, so they are sometimes uncomfortable,, just curious to know what else is out there,, LOL!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 4:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• If you have access to running water, there isn't anything preventing you from using the cup. You only need ONE, you don't take it out and put another one in, you take it out, dump it (if you're at home, wash it- if not, wipe it with some TP) and replace. That simple.

I used OB for years, because they were the only brand that made ""Ultra" absorbency, but they don't anymore and I couldn't even find the super plus!! They've become hard to find. I switched to a cup about 4 months ago, I will *never* use another tampon again. EVER. I don't have to worry about TSS. I Don't have to worry about running out. I can put it in the day I am expecting my period (it's really regular) and don't have to have any "surprises" if I start while I'm not at home. No pads. No mess... Change as frequently or infrequently as needed- and it is WAY more comfortable than ANY tampon I have ever used. I love my Diva Cup.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Kotex makes some I think

Also, have you tried menstrual cups?
    Anonymous

• I think Playtex Sport are pretty short?? I don't use tampons anymore (they always seem to give me yeast infections - boo!) but I remember those being the shortest ones other than OB. GL!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Kotex. And they have a new brand out that pretty colorful but make a "tween" one that appears to be smaller.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I'd have to agree with the first answer, Playtex Sport are super comfortable and they are really short. There have been times where I had run out of my usual playtex and tried using tampax or other brands but they are longer!
    Good luck!
    chi_moma

Answer by chi_moma at 4:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I've always used Tampax, didn't realize they were long but good info to keep in mind as my daughter approaches puberty!

Answer by missanc at 4:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• tampax pearl
    Terra117

Answer by Terra117 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I have heard of the cup, but I am in outside sales, and don't really know what to do with it when I need to change it on the road,, but thanks so far,, they are kind of expensive to buy tampons and then not use them,,LOL!
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i use the brand U by kotex. they are the ones that have a bunch of pretty colors.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2011