How much water do you drink a day??

Do you drink the 8 8oz's recommended? I try, but fail quite often. Is it that important to skin care?

ShelbysHope76

Asked by ShelbysHope76 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• I aim for it...sometimes I reach it, sometimes I surpass it. My skin does look better when I'm on top of my water drinkage but more than that, I feel better. Water helps remove toxins and assists our bodies with good function so it's a good idea to have about that much a day.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 5:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I drink about a gallon a day
    Irishshortstack

Answer by Irishshortstack at 5:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• About 120 oz,if not more

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Wow, I did really good when I was pregnant, but now..I stay so busy at work and home, I forget.
    ShelbysHope76

Comment by ShelbysHope76 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I am quite sure I don't.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I drink TONS of water... I fill my water bottle at least once an hour from the time I get up, till I go to bed. Pretty much all that I drink is water...I have no idea how many ounces that is...but I think its easy to assume its much more than the recommended amount!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I carry around a 32 oz. reusable water bottle. Usually on days I work, I go through the water in it 2-3 times in that day. On weekends though, I'm kinda bad about even remembering to fill my bottle.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011