Lots an Lots of pressure is this normal? adult content

Am haven lots of presure down their an now have rectal pressure is this noraml will be 36 weeks soon.

BOOKER123ABC

Asked by BOOKER123ABC at 5:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The farther along you get the more pressure there is. If you're worried its doesnt hurt to go to L&D or call your doctor just to be safe.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I get pressure down there after I've been walking a lot. I'm also going to be 36 weeks on Tuesday.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yeah, my pressure turned into labor. Might not happen to you, but putting it out there. It is normal.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• ya had lots of presure yesturday an then same today an baby wouldnt move today but went to hospital an baby heart rate was around 130 so they said it was good. still worried though. Would lov to go into labor now i want to hold my baby an stay out of this presure
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2011