Mold in the corners of my apartment! What can I do?

Is it my job to take care out it? Or is it the management's job to get rid of it? What should I do? The management is HORRIBLE here. You complain they make you fill out a form then after a few months when you go ask them when are they going to fix something they say there is no record of us filing a request or complaint! I live in California.

Should I take photos of it? I cleaned the areas before with bleach.

Oh and it grows around the windows too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• YUCK! I'd make the management take care of it! I'd make sure to take pics, and clean with a good cleaner---maybe bleach or something similar. Contact the health department and report it if management refuses to handle it. Also document, document, document!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• it depends where the mold is coming from. Keep a copy of the reports you fill out and give them.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I used pure bleach to get rid of the mold I had. Eventually it came back and the idiot management painted over the mold.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Report to management AND call the Calif. Department of Consumer Affairs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2011