SOOO PISSED OFF at husband!! Wouldnt this piss you off???

Ok, so I purposelly left work early today and scheduled for a babysitter so husband and I could go on a date to a comedy show, which starts at 6. Ok, so he is expected home around 5, and it gets to be 5:15, and I get a phone call from him saying how he had such a terrible day and the 6o clock show is cancelled, so we have to go to 8o clock show. So he informs me that he is hangout out at his friends house, and will be home around 7. Yea, Im pissed b/c I was already READY!!! Couldnt he have called me when he got out of work to let me know. And now I am childless b/c my son is sleeping over gramas, and Im sitting here so bored waiting for husband. I feel stood up. He could of at least came home, not making me wait here alone like an idiot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• sorry for you...I would probably be a bit irritated myself too
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Did you give him heck and ask him to come home?
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Try to enjoy the rest of the night tho
    MommyH2

• Man, Im sorry that happened. At least you have time to fume before he gets home? try to think positively and not let your anger ruin the evening. Have a drink, enjoy the time alone to sit and do whatever YOU want :) Then, have a great time at the show!!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i would be irritated but at least you are still going. i would look forward to it and relax till he got home..do something for yourself, read, watch a movie ect.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 6:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Im not gonna start a fight b/c then the rest of evening will be ruined....I texted him, saying I was gonna go food shopping b/c I am so bored being I am all alone here lol then he was like no just wait for me,....wtf I hate how men are clueless, I will probably mention it to him later on after we get home from the 8 o clock show.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• That sucks. I'd be upset too, since you made special plans to spend the evening with your husband. I personally think he should have come home and spent the extra time before the 8 o'clock show with you, but that's just me. :(
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Wow, I am surprised at how calm and understanding everyone is about this. I think he is thoughtless, self-centered and behaving like a jerk. I would even check to see if the first show was canceled.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• tootoobusy I did! lol, it was cancelled for sure. Im the one who has the tickets and the money b/c he needed money from bank. So I dont think he is going out himself, he is actually that selfish! And since we didnt do food shopping b/c he wants me to wait, thier is nothing for dinner but day old leftovers!! So lets see what he says about that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would b mad too! BUT I would go by myself.
    LAKirby7

Answer by LAKirby7 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2011