What maks you smile?

For me: Rain, my wonderful boyfriend, shopping, feeling my baby girl kick inside of my belly, all of my family members, my kitties, relaxing days, funny you tube videos... I could go on for hours so I'll stop here!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 5:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My five beautiful children. They are 7,5,3,3 and 4 days. Lots of humor in my house LOL!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• when i realize things could be a lot worse but they aren't!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Seeing my kids doing things with their dad. Today, when DH was leaving for work DD wouldn't stop hugging him, hanging onto the loop on his work pants. Then when he came home she ran up to him hugged him and followed him... *smiles with tear in eye* When DS was DD age, DH said Bye and walked out the door, and he started bawling his head off. DH thought DS wouldn't really care because he's a Momma's boy..
    Fantasystar

Answer by Fantasystar at 9:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• my husband and my 3 year old daughter and when my boy kicks me (im 30 weeks pregnant :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• my 4sons n the grandkids..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My kids
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• dh and ds butt heads a lot and I love it when I see the 2 of them disagree and work through it without getting upset!
    watching the kids pretend play. The things they come up with and say are precious.
    little man has started to smile, I dare you to look at a baby smiling at you and not smile back!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2011